Welcome Dixie State University students. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with Dixie State University’s Graduation process, be aware of deadlines and be sure to verify you are in compliance with all graduation requirements.
Steps in the Graduation Application Process:
1. Confirm you have met all institutional, general education, and program requirements by running a Graduation Audit using DegreeWorks.
2. Complete the online graduation application. Pay the $45 graduation fee online with credit card or electronic check.
3. Schedule an appointment with your program or general education advisor.
Deadlines for completing the graduation application process:
- Fall Semester: October 1st
- Spring Semester: February 1st
- Summer* Semester: May 1st
- Fall Semester: April 1st
- Spring Semester: November 1st
- Summer* Semester: March 1st
* Summer graduates who wish to participate in commencement ceremonies need to apply by the Spring deadline.
If you need assistance with the online graduation application contact the Graduation Office at email@example.com
Proceed to sign into myDixie, click on Students, then click on student records, and then click on graduation application.